4 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari from Nairobi by road to Kenya’s two Premier Parks with spectacular attractions.
4 days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru tour package originates from Nairobi city or Nairobi airport .It involves road drive and its a safari suitable to all age groups.
Spent your safari in 4 days of unlimited wildlife & bird viewing .
This tour Nakuru Masai Mara remains a popular program from Nairobi and its offered through out the year.
Tour Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Highlights includes :-
- Huge diversity of flora & fauna in a vast reserve
- The Rift Valley with lake Nakuru lying on its floor
- Thousands of flamingos that have invaded the lake & nesting along the shore
- Stunning views of Lake Nakuru from Baboon Cliff
- Rhino Sanctuary
- Scenic appeal of the tree studded Savannah plains of masai mara
- Masai Mara as the home of the big five
- Wildebeest migration[July-October]
- Mara & Talek rivers inhabited by wild Crocodiles and Hippos
- Maasai community home stead [at an extra cost]
4 Days Masai Mara Lake Nakuru Safari Itinerary
Nairobi – Masai Mara
Day 1. Depart from Nairobi in the morning and drive to the view point of the rift valley. Descend to the floor of the rift valley and drive via Narok town to Masai Mara game reserve. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight in a lodge / Luxury camp of your choice.
Day 2 Masai Mara
Full day spent in Masai Mara in search of the big five and other plains game including buffalo, wildebeest, impala, Thompson’s gazelles, giraffes, cheetah, jackals etc. Visit the mara river and witness the wildebeest crossing. All meals and overnight in the lodge/camp.
Day 3 .Masai Mara – Lake Nakuru
Early morning game drive before breakfast.[Optional Balloon safari can be organized at an extra cost at this time] Thereafter breakfast leave the camp and drive to Lake Nakuru national park arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive in this rift valley lake often referred as “the biggest bird spectacle “due to millions of flamingo birds that in habits the lake. Dinner and Overnight in a lodge/Luxury camp.
Day 4. Lake Nakuru – Nairobi
Early morning game drives before breakfast .After breakfast leave the lodge and drive to Nairobi with lunch on route. Arrive in Nairobi late in the afternoon.
Safari Exploration Lake Nakuru Masai Mara Seasons
- Low season : April to end of June
- Peak season: July to October
- High season: November to March
The prices given below are classified based on the level of accommodation,season and the number of people sharing in a vehicle.
High level Lodges/Luxury camps:
Lake Nakuru national park:
- Sarova lion hill Lodge
- Lake nakuru lodge
- Mara serena lodge
- Mara Sarova tented camp
- Ashnil mara camp
- Keekorok lodge
- Mara simba lodge
- Mara interpids tented camp